#1 MSHDA Lender 5 Years RunningFebruary 13, 2018
How to Spring Clean Your Credit Score.March 1, 2018
At Mortgage 1 we believe that the mortgage industry is a great place for new college graduates. Recently we attended The Western Michigan University Career Fair looking to pass our experience to the next generation. There are many reasons for a young person to enter the mortgage industry;
- You get to help clients with the most important financial decision they typically make in a lifetime.
- The potential to make a great income.
- The average age of a Loan Officer right now is 54 according to Housing Wire
- Perfect for the entrepreneurial type to set up a business they own.
- The mortgage industry offers the opportunity to impact a larger number of people—as it is typical to close on around 20 loans per month.
- You can help make homeownership possible, which is part of the American Dream.
- The mortgage industry offers a challenge, as the industry is more complex financially and legally than other sales-oriented professions.
A career in the mortgage industry will be challenging and rewarding. Are you ready to start a career in the mortgage industry? Just go to www.mortgageone.com/wmu
The Western Michigan University Career Fair