Manages Loan Officers and monitors sales in relation to branch goals and profitability. Manages all branch personnel including recommendations for hiring, firing, performance evaluation, mentoring and coaching, rewards, training, work allocation and problem resolution.
Maintains awareness of company and agency policies and procedures. Ensures all quality and operational standards are maintained in line with company expectations and implements new procedures as required. Monitors and is accountable for branch profit/expenses.
Personal Loan Production
Sells to and maintains contact with the public; promotes positives relations with realtors, customers, title companies, appraisers etc.
Meets a personal production goal and follows the guidelines as stated in the Loan Officer Employment Agreement.
Education & Experience
Minimum 5 years’ experience in residential loan origination, with knowledge of sales management and marketing.
To perform effectively as a branch manager a candidate must;
- be a proven loan producer
- have good interpersonal skills;
- have excellent writing skills;
- have the ability to evaluate, suggest and implement change;
- embrace technology;
- be detail-oriented;
- have good organizational skills;
- have the ability to plan, organize and implement a range of sales promotion programs;
- have the ability to foster a cooperative work environment;
- have the ability to foster employee development ;
- have the ability to make evaluative judgments;
- have the ability to investigate and analyze information and draw to conclusions;
- have the ability to develop, plan and implement short- and long-range goals.